What a scrumptious and easy chicken quesadillas recipe! This Easy Chicken Quesadillas recipe is full of flavor.
Easy chicken quesadillas are a great idea for picnics, lunch, dinner, road trips, or movie night snacks! Your family will love these and you’ll love just how easy they really are to make.
This easy chicken quesadillas recipe is one of those gratifying dishes that you can serve as appetizers or just go all out and make a meal of them.
Chicken quesadillas are especially fun if you want to have a Mexican food party to celebrate Cinco de Mayo or Dies Y Seis de Septembre ~ fancy that!
It’s the evenly balanced ingredients and quick and easy recipe that make the easy chicken quesadillas recipe a go to for snacks or as a meal. They’d even satisfy the Super Bowl party crowd!
Are you ready to whip up a batch of these hearty quesadillas for tonight? Let’s take a look at the easy recipe!
By the way, don’t these chicken quesadillas look deliciosas?
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- <a href=”https://amzn.to/2wdgQEY” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener” data-mce-href=”https://amzn.to/2wdgQEY”>Adobo seasoning to taste</a>
- 12 10 inch flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 six ounce can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 four ounce [url href=”https://amzn.to/2wcZqrX” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]can diced green chilies[/url], drained
- Place the chicken on a plate, and sprinkle with adobo seasoning on both sides. Let it marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat grill for medium-high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place chicken on grill, and cook for 10 minutes per side, or until juices run clear.
- Remove chicken from grill, and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Place one or two tortillas on the grill, and sprinkle with a thin layer of cheese, chicken, onion, olives, and chiles. Top with another tortilla, and grill until brown and crispy on both sides, about 3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
Lots of room for grilling your favorites and easy clean ~ add them together and you get this awesome George Foreman Multi-Plate Grill. Those grill places are removable and dishwasher-safe for easy clean up.
For entertaining, why not invite some friends over and grill up some grilled chicken quesadillas and, oh…I don’t know, some fajitas, onions and peppers? YUM! Everything can be done in minutes while you chat and you’ll have a delicious dinner to boot!
This grill will certainly make easy work of whipping up a batch of grilled chicken quesadillas for home & family, parties and more!
How About Some Tasty Ideas For Your Chicken Quesadillas?
I don’t think I ever serve a dish the same way twice. There’s always something new I want to add or change. Grilled Chicken Quesadillas just lend themselves to all kinds of delightfully creative ways to serve them. Next time you make them, why not try one or more of these?
- Spread regular or flavored refried beans on the tortillas before sprinkling the cheese on. The cheese will melt into the beans and make the quesadillas suitable for a hearty meal.
- Spread ‘pico de gallo’ or a favorite salsa over the chicken before covering it with the second tortilla. That will add a little MORE fire!
- Serve with guacamole and a spoonful of sour cream on the side.
- Serve with lettuce and diced tomato on the side.
- Try making these with different cheeses to find the one you like best. I like the Mexican shredded cheese that has 3 kinds in it; I think it’s by Kraft. Mozarella is wonderful on these too!
What other delicious ways can you think of for setting out some of these incredible grilled chicken quesadillas?